Πέμπτη 8 Ιανουαρίου 2009

I rememeber way back way back whenI said I never wanna see your face againCause you were loving yes you were loving somebody elseAnd I knew oh yes I knew I couldnt control myselfAnd now they bring you back into my life againAnd so I put on a face just like your friendsBut I think you know oh yes you know what's going onCause the feelings in me oh yes in me are burning strongBut I will never be your stepping stoneTake it all or leave me aloneI will never be your stepping stoneI'm standing upright on my ownYou used call me up from time to timeAnd it would be so hard for me not to cross the lineThe words of love lay on my lips just like a curseAnd I knew oh yes I knew they'd only make it worseAnd now you have the nerve to play alongJust like the mistro beats in your songYou get your kicks you get your kicks from playing meAnd the less you give the more I want so foolishlyBut I will never be your stepping stoneTake it all or leave me aloneI will never be your stepping stoneI'm standing upright on my own... No I will never be your stepping stoneTake it all or leave me aloneI will never be your stepping stoneI'm standing upright on my ownNever be your stepping stoneTake it all or leave me aloneI will never be your stepping stoneI'm standing upright on my own

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Υιοθετήστε μία αρκούδα